Call for AbstractsApplicants are invited to share their scientific results at the event as a poster, by submiting an abstract with their application.
In addition, 12 short talks will be selected from submitted abstracts. Short talks will be 10 mins long.
Posters will be displayed on poster boards in a dedicated area at the venue, and should not exceed 100 cm (width) × 140 cm (length). From the poster presentations, 5 authors will be selected to deliver Flash Presentations (5 mins) on the last morning of the Workshop.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal before the deadline of March 24, 2023 (March 6, 2023 for YTF applicants).
Accepted abstracts will be searchable on the event website around the time of the event, and collated in an abstract book.
Abstract submission guide
- Each applicant can submit only one abstract to the event.
- After logging in, select the 'Abstract' tab on the top menu of your participant account on the event website.
- Abstract Track: Invited speakers should select "Invited Speaker". All other abstract submissions should be into the "Participant" track. If you would like your abstract to be considered for presentation as a short talk, please answer 'Yes' to the question about oral presentation.
- Title: Your abstract title should be short and informative, and must not exceed 200 characters.
- Authors and Institutions: Please add authors by using the 'Add/Edit Author' button. The presenting author can be changed by clicking the ‘Edit Author’ button of the preferred author and by choosing ‘Yes’ for ‘Presenter’ field. The order of authors can also be changed by editing the ‘Numerical Order’ of an author. Author names will be automatically formatted in the following style: A. Smith, B. Jones, etc. The author's workplace address must be added for every author listed – this can be done via the Add/Edit Author's Workplace(s) button.
- Abstract Body: Your abstract body can have a maximum of 2000 characters (with formatting and spaces).
- Editing and submission: You can edit your abstract through the online system as you wish before your submission deadline, clicking 'Save' to keep your abstract as a draft. To submit your abstract to the event, simply click 'Submit' ahead of your deadline. However, please proofread your work carefully and ensure all details are correct ahead of submission. You can view your latest draft version by clicking the ‘Preview’ button.